If you need to return an item, don't worry, we'll explain how to do it.
1. Fill in the form (click on the top button "Go to the return form") and print your label.
2. Prepare your package. The item must be in perfect condition, sealed, and unused. In addition, you must send all the documentation and accessories: labels, instruction manual, CD, among others. The item must be in its original packaging (no scotch tape or stickers on the box) and packaged in a way that prevents any damage during delivery.
3. Send the package to our warehouse.
4. We will process your return within a period of 7 working days as of receiving your shipment. Once we have checked that the material is in good condition, we will refund your money using the same payment methods through which you placed the order.
1. FILL IN THE FORM PRINT YOUR LABEL
2. PREPARE YOUR PACKAGE STICK THE LABEL
3. SEND YOUR ORDER TO OUR WAREHOUSE
4. WE WILL PROCESS YOUR REFUND WITHIN A PERIOD OF 7 WORKING DAYS AS OF RECEIVING YOUR SHIPMENT
You can also go to our store in Madrid to do the return. This way, the return is faster and cheaper. To ask for a return in our store, remember that the product will be received in the store and sent to our central warehouse to review the material. Then, we will refund the corresponding amount.
You have 15 days as of the date of receipt of the order to change or return your product.
Special conditions for Online Market:
We reserve the right to refuse any product that does not arrive in the required conditions for future sale. These products will be returned to the sender, and the customer shall be responsible for all shipping expenses.
For more information on how to return an item, see our Right of Withdrawal section
SPECIAL CONDITIONS DURING THE ONLINE VIRTUAL DIVING MARKET VIEW HERE>>
All the products offered by Casco Antiguo have a warranty period in which the article will be sent to the manufacturer if it presents an operation and/or manufacturing defect. The waiting time will vary depending on the management time of the technical service for each trademark. The decision to change or repair the product will depend exclusively on the supplier. The ticket or purchase invoice must always be included.