Cookies are files or archives that are downloaded to the User's PC/smartphone/tablet when accessing certain webpages and applications and that store User browsing preferences, making the interaction between the User and the Website faster and easier.
Information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information as they do not collect data that can personally identify the User. In any case, the User can access their browser's settings to modify and/or block the installation of cookies sent from the Website, without preventing access to the content.
Cookies make it possible to recognize a User's browser and the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and they facilitate the User's next visit and make the Website more useful to the User.
(i) Optimize User browsing by monitoring the session.
(ii) Collect information to optimize navigation and make improvements to the Website.
- Compulsory: Cookies that are strictly necessary to provide a service or content requested by the user. These are responsible for technical aspects such as identifying records and managing tool preferences for the use, interaction and location of access to content.
|PHPSESSID||This cookie is used by the system in the user login security system.||Session||Prestashop|
|PrestaShop-f3658df5c0e6cb106ae17922b3d38b28||Cookie used by Prestashop to store information and keep the user session open. It allows to save information such as currency, language, customer identifier...||30 days||Prestashop|
|PrestaShop-8f61d0a9a65f2dd7ff569d8c464c4a22||Cookie used by Prestashop to store information and keep the user session open. It allows to save information such as currency, language, customer identifier...||30 days||Prestashop|
- Functional: Functional cookies give the user information that make their browsing experience richer, such as, for example, displaying the weather forecast based on their location.
|idxcookiesWarningCheck||This cookie checks if the cookie popup policy has been accepted.||1 year||Prestashop|
|show_location_popup||This cookie checks if you have chosen a location in the country popup.||3 year||Prestashop|
- Statistical/analytical: These cookies collect information related to website use, such as the time spent on it and the content visited by readers, to measure its performance and improve navigation.
The main goals of this type of cookies are:
• To anonymously identify browsing Users and, therefore, estimate the number of visitors.
• To anonymously identify the most visited content.
• To know if the User who is accessing is new or a repeat visitor.
Analytical cookies used on the Website are listed below (example)
|_ga||This Cookie is used to distinguish users||2 years||Google Analytics|
|_gat||This Cookie is used to limit the percentage of requests.||1 minute||Google Analytics|
|_gid||This Cookie is used to distinguish users||24 hours||Google Analytics|
|__utma||This Cookie generates a unique user id, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records when was the first and last time you visited the website.||2 years||Google Analytics|
|__utmz||This cookie records the user's origin as well as keywords.||6 months||Google Analytics|
- Advertising and third-party customization: These cookies obtain information from user browsing to manage advertising space and offer more relevant and quality content for them based on their preferences.
Advertising cookies used on the Website are listed below:
|_fbp||This cookie is used by Facebook to deliver a number of advertising products, such as real-time offers from third-party advertisers.||24 h|
|cp-popup-last-displayed||This cookie checks the last time advertising banners were shown.||3 years||Prestashop|
Cookies that are not compulsory for browsing this Website can be disabled on the Website's settings. These settings can be found on the Website's footer. In addition, changes can be made on all browsers to disable cookie settings.
This is why most browsers offer the ability to manage cookies, to gain a more precise control over privacy. These settings are located in the 'options' or 'preferences' area of your browser's menu.
Below, you may find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2)
· From the Tools menu, select 'Internet Options'.
· Click on the Privacy tab.
· You can set privacy settings with a six-position cursor that enables you to control the number of cookies to be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium-High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
· At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu.
· Choose Settings.
· Select the Privacy panel.
· In Firefox Settings, you may choose to Use custom settings for your history, as well as other matters related to your Privacy.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
· Click on the menu located in the toolbar.
· Select Configuration.
· Click on Show advanced settings.
· In the 'Privacy' section, click on the 'Content settings' button.
· You can manage Cookie settings in the Cookies option.
· From the settings menu, select the 'Preferences' option.
· Open the Privacy tab.
· Select the desired option from the 'block cookies' section.
· Please note that certain features and full Website functionality may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser, which can be accessed through the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
4.- Cookies on mobile devices
Cookies that are not compulsory for browsing this Website may be disabled on the Website settings.
These settings are located on the Website footer. In addition, as with PC browsers, browsers available on mobile devices allow to change privacy options or settings, in order to disable or delete cookies.
If you wish to change your privacy settings, please follow the instructions specified by your mobile device browser developer.
Below are some examples of links that will guide you through modifying the privacy settings on your mobile device:
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
This Website does not install our cookies on users' devices until they have accepted the installation of these cookies.
Please note that if you do not accept the installation of cookies or disable any of these in the settings, it is possible that certain services may not be available without the use of these, or you may not be able to access certain services or take full advantage of everything this Website offers you.