- Save 20%
HYDOR TECH LED LIGHT 4000
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES
- POWER SWITCH
- From 1500 to 5000
- SUMMER SALES
HYDOR TECH is a 4000 lumens 12 degrees portable spotlight led light for technical scuba diving, the generated light is a concentrated beam of high intensity, The magnetic control switch, allows use with one hand, has 3 level brightness adjustment, and built-in battery level indicator.
Improving a goodman handle, fully adjustable in all positions, allowing to be configured for left or right hand use. The height adjustment can be made in immersion due to a quick action knob. It has perforations to customize the adjustment with elastic cords and different attachment options.
The body features an internal thread allowing the lightto be assembled to an arm system, photography tripods or other threaded support system. Also incorporates an anchor point at the rear for a wrist strap (included) or other fastening systems.
- 4000 Lm.
- Beam angle 12°.
- Adjustable Goodman handle (includes allen wrenches for mounting and adjustment) *
- Color temperature 6500K
- Autonomy: 4000 lumens - 2 hours | 2000 lumens - 4 hours | 1000 lumens - 8 hours
- Battery level power button with battery level indication, 65% blue, 30% green, 3% red, 3% red flash.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Depth 200 m,
- Weight 550 g on land, 256 g underwater.
- Materials Corrosion resistant aluminum alloy.
- Protective rubber contact cover for protection during charging.
- Semi-rigid carrying case
- Spare O-Ring set with removal tool
- Wrist strap
* The goodman handle requires simple assembly by the user.
In today's post we would like to recommend our readers the new movie based on real...
The new Garmin Descent G1 and G1 Solar series computers...