- Save 20%
OMAHA XTREM 2.1 ROCKBOOT
The Xtrem 2.1 is the improved model of the Omaha series of Rockboots for sock dry suits, the most advanced of TDS, used by armies and water rescue brigades.
Redesigned sole is more flexible and made of an ultra-resistant material, which gives it a much better grip than previous models. It also has drainage holes for faster drying.
The additional feature is that it has a pocket in the flap to collect the excess lace, and thus prevent it from getting tangled in protruding areas. It also adds a rear rubber block as a stopper for the buckle or fin spring.
- Drawcords, which run across the entire instep and Velcro band.
- Pocket in the flap to collect excess lace.
- Reinforced rubber toe cap with large surface area
- Reinforced heel for fin adjustment.
- Rubber stopper for the strap or spring of the flipper.
- Flexible, non-slip sole with drainage holes
- Heel strap for easy donning.
- Body with perforated fabric for easy drainage.
- For use with sock foot drysuits
- Net carrying bag
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
If you want to explore the mysteries of the underwater world and get your PADI...