CX12 KV XIBALBÁ SIDEMOUNT
- BCDS - BCDS
- WEIGHT SYSTEM INCLUDED
- BLACK FRIDIVE
Developed by the Cave instructors in Playa del Carmen with thousands of hours and kilometers of exploration in Cenotes, the CX12 Xibalbá sidemount system is designed to meet the most demanding needs of lateral diving, both for explorers and divers who enjoy of diving in cavities.
The CX12 Xilbalbá incorporates an adjustment system to the body by bungees that makes the whole system perfectly integrated into the diver profile, as well as the repositioning of the wing in the water. Rings, buckles and all the hardware has been carefully studied and designed to offer the best service even in the last detail.
The ultra flat vacuum valves of last generation, practically do not protrude from the bladder and at the same time, allow a perfect control in the emptying speed.
The system is completely modular, with separate harness and wing which gives it enormous versatility. The harness has a ballast system with different compartments, which allows the lead to be distributed according to personal needs and obtain the desired trim.
This KV model incorporates a KVr reinforcement in the back part that is more exposed, to protect from friction, especially in narrow passages.
- Modular system: independent wing and harness
- 1200 dn Cordure
- Independent wing, repositionable by bungees
- Internal bladder in polyurethane radiofrequency welded
- Wing capacity: 12 liters
- KV cover in the most exposed dorsal area of the wing
- Independent harness
- Rear ballast system with customizable distribution
- AISI 316 stainless steel hardware
- Last generation ultra flat valves
- One size
- Warranty: 5 Years (against manufacturing defects)
In today's post we would like to recommend our readers the new movie based on real...
The new Garmin Descent G1 and G1 Solar series computers...