- Save 20%
MICRA KNIFE S.S
- KNIVES AND CUTTERS - KNIVES AND CUTTERS
- KNIVES AND CUTTERS - FEATURES
- STAINLESS STEEL
- SUMMER SALES
Example picture, BC NOT INCLUDE
The TDS Micra diving knife stands out for both its small size and for how light it is. This allows it to be placed anywhere on the BCD, making it readily available for use, while staying out of your way in the meantime.
The handle is designed with an easy to use grip which prevents slipping even while using neoprene gloves.
It includes a piece of plastic to place on the hose safely. It also incorporates two velcro strips to place in the trachea or elsewhere on BC, allowing easy installation and removal from your gear.
- 304 Stainless Steel Sheet
- Saw zone and small line cutter on the upper edge blade
- Anatomical grip with nonslip areas
- Rigid plastic case with blocker
- Support for hose
- Velcro straps for trachea
- Total length with case: 17,5 cm
- Blade length: 7.2 cm
In today's post we would like to recommend our readers the new movie based on real...
The new Garmin Descent G1 and G1 Solar series computers...