- Save 20%
SIDEMOUNT MTX-R REGULATOR SET
The MTX-R Sidemount Assembly is a super tough, rugged, high performance sidemount regulator configuration designed to meet the rigors of cold water and extreme sidemount diving. The MTX-R is very reliable and also very easy to maintain in the field, making it an ideal choice for expedition and exploration divers.
The MTX-R has excellent cold water performance and has a greatly reduced risk of free flow. This has been achieved through improvements in several areas, including an innovative end cap and environmental diaphragm a forged 1st stage body that offers maximum thermal preference, a ribbed diaphragm clamp and a redesigned and enlarged 2nd stage heat exchanger with metal incorporated inside. redesigned and enlarged 2nd stage heat exchanger with metal incorporated into the front cover design.
- Available in SSTRIBE or DIN configuration.
- Suitable for use in cold water (below 10°C / 50°F).
- Unique overbalanced diaphragm design: as the diver descends the overbalance feature allows the medium pressure gas in the medium pressure in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This results in performance at depth.
- Innovative overmolded end cap and ambient diaphragm, a forged first stage body offering maximum thermal performance. first stage body offering maximum thermal performance.
- The 3/8" UNF medium pressure 5th port includes a protector when not in use.
- Forged first stage body with heat exchange ribs for maximum thermal performance. thermal performance.
- Angled high-pressure ports for optimum hose routing and transmitter adjustment.
- Forged swivel turret with medium-pressure ports in parallel direction for better hose orientation.
- Fluted diaphragm clamp for improved heat exchange in cold water conditions. cold water conditions.
- Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
- Tested for Octopus - EN250A use in cold water.
- Nitrox/Oxygen Compatible - Up to 40% O² outside the EU (European Union), within the EU, anything above 21% O² must use an M26 connection.
- Easy to use without immersion controls, preset cracking effort or venturi control by an Apeks approved qualified technician.
- High performance, lever operated, pneumatically balanced poppet valve.
- Large, diver-friendly, controllable purge button.
- Front cover with overmolded elastomer bumper incorporates a formed chrome-plated brass plate that enhances the durability of the demand valve.
- Large protective elastomer bumpers on the side and top to protect the demand valve from impacts and scratches in the most vulnerable places.
- Reversible second stage for left or right hand gas supply.
- Heavy-duty satin chrome plating.
- All gas contact molded parts are manufactured with an active protection additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also highly effective against viruses, mold, yeast and algae.
- Large heat exchanger installed to help reduce second stage freezing.
- Compatible with Nitrox/Oxygen.
Including on Set:
- 2 X DPT DIN 1st stages with 5 port swivel turrets.
- 2 X MTX-R second stages.
- 210 cm double swivel hose.
- 61 cm double swivel hose
- 2 X 25 cm length MP inflation hoses (one for buoyancy system, one for drysuit)
- 2 X TEK pressure gauges with 18cm hoses
- 1 X 90° elbow fitting
- 1 X bungee necklace
- 1 X bungee clip
- 1 X stainless steel bolt snap
- 2 sets of short exhaust ports
- Regulator bag
- Setup illustration, CD manual and quick start guide
- NOW INCLUDES THE NEW BUNGEE CONNECTOR SYSTEM
If you want to explore the mysteries of the underwater world and get your PADI...