- Reduced price
- Save 15%
SMALL SQUEEZE SPEAR TIP BLADE
- KNIVES AND CUTTERS - KNIVES AND CUTTERS
- KNIVES AND CUTTERS - FEATURES
- STAINLESS STEEL
These Small Squeeze Knives feature the time-tested patented “squeeze-lock” design which allows the user to easily remove and secure the knife into the sheath, every time. The articulated handle, metal butt cap and blade safety features are meticulously designed to suit the needs of a diver. It has even got a bottle opener and can be mounted on to any BCD
Spear Tip Blade: Squeeze Lock mechanism, Double side edges, Pointed tip for prodding, Line cutter, Bottle opener, Lanyard Loop, Articulated handle, BC/Leg/Belt mounting options.
- 8.9cm blade, 17.8cm overall length
- 304 stainless steel or high grade Beta Alloy Titanium
- Patented Locking mechanism securely locks knife in sheath, but releases easily with a squeeze of the handle
- Nylon with fiberglass fill handle and sheath for superior impact and abrasion resistance
- Comes with variable mounting options including; rubber leg straps, molded belt clip and buoyancy compensator pocket mounting hardware
it is important to know how often to check this important part of your equipment.