- Save 10%
SOLO EXPEDITION 25th DRYSUIT
- FRONT ZIP
- SOFT BOOT
A perfect combination of lightness, freedom of movement, mobility, and resistance. This is the DiveSystem's Solo Expedition Trilaminate Dry Suit.
- Special Rip-Stop Trilaminate, with NATO Nylon® outer lining on the upper part. Dark green when dry, black when wet. Rip-Stop Trilaminate, with black Rip-Stop Nylon® on the lower part.
- Reinforced pads in Rip-Stop Heavy Duty black Nylon® trilaminate on elbows, knees, crotch and butt.
- Special preformed knees ("pence") for maximum mobility.
- Double-Reinforced pads in Rip-Stop Heavy Duty Nylon® on knees.
- Neoprene Neck Protector with water drainage system
- Sealed on the inside with heavy duty polymer, Aquasure®
- Neck and wrists: Latex (neoprene or silicone on demand)
- Socks: H.D. neoprene, Supratex® outer lining (Boots on demand)
- Bronze front diagonal entry zipper, from the left front shoulder to the right rear side and telescopic torso with crotch strap.
- Adjustable internal suspenders
- Two big cargo pockets (tech version)
This Dry Suit is Ready-to-Dive:
- Separated neoprene hood (included)
- Bag for dry suit (included)
- Quick connect LP hose (included)
- Speleo-boots (included)