450 BS DRYSUIT
Artic trilaminate dry suit made from the finest materials: Trilaminate Ferguson 410 / 450g Polyester / Butyl / Polyester Cordura Reinforcements X-treme by 1000 dt Terrace
- Court T, Telescopic torso, front zipper.
- X-treme Protection front to biceps (op. Forearm)
- Protection X-treme knees (op. Culera, Twins)
- Metallic Front Zipper BDM 08 / RS
- Nylon zipper Protection
- 2 large bellows pockets with Velcro (op. Pockets EX)
- Over-neck neoprene straps Interior, lumbar Ceñidor
- Clutches latex (op. Neoprene, QCS Oval Exchangeable If tech)
- Neck latex (op. Neoprene Neck Tite Exchangeable If tech)
- 3 mm neoprene sock sole Supratex (op. Bota Hiper-sole)
- Inflated rotary valve Apeks (op. If tech)
- automatic drain valve Apeks low profile (op. If tech)
- Taped seams inside with polymers
Included with Suit:
- Independent double lined 5mm neoprene hood
- Colors to choose from for the upper reinforcement X-treme: Black, Red, Blue, Granite or Black / Grey
- Protections click:
- culera x-treme ideal for strengthening the buttocks part of
- x-treme Protection Twins
- Full Superior protection X-treme in arm, ideal for protecting elbows reinforcement
- Croch protection in the crotch avoiding possible friction
- Sleeves and neck click:
- 3 mm neoprene neck
- 3mm neoprene cuffs
- interchangeable Neck NECK TITE If tech
& Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; - Interchangeable Grips QCS OVAL If tech
- Boots Hipersole
-Pocket EX - This pocket brings four distinct compartments for demanding divers. The interior has two compartments, one of them smaller, designed for notebook. The main pocket has a volume of 3 liter bellows system, designed to store all the necessary equipment such as: mask, reels, buoys, cutting instrument, etc. Also the flap includes a compartment for storing small accessories such as directional markers, cokies, etc ... without opening the pocket. All material can be fixed with the two bungiees caravineros available.
-Pocket CR - The description of this pocket is the same as the pocket EX, the only difference is that in the bellows carries a rack and should take empty is as compressed as possible to the suit.
If you want to explore the mysteries of the underwater world and get your PADI...