- BLACK FRIDIVE
- SCOOTER DPV
Underwater scooter for technical/professional use with aluminium body. The XJ-S offers high capacity thanks to its Li-ION battery, which is monitored by a special indicator, the Calypso app and the Eron D-1, so the diver has full control over the 185 minutes of autonomy at cruising speed and 85 minutes at full speed (85 m/min) to reach a depth of 200 metres.
The aluminium body and carbon fibre PropLock propeller allow you to reach depths of up to 200 metres, while maintaining full control of the dive with the Calypso app and the Eron D-1 Dashboard, which connects to the motor, battery and the Eron D-1.
Combining the XJ-S and Eron D-1 gives you access to the dashboard’s FULL mode, featuring a wide range of functions, including the recording of dive, depth and heading data (Heading).
DRIVe is a state-of-the-art integrated system for planning DPV underwater navigation and data collection during and after a dive. Thanks to this innovative system, all the devices in the Drive system provide the user with a series of strategic information for the management, navigation and safety of their dives
- Charge indicator with nine high-intensity blue LED lights located at the rear of the scooter
- Patented locking system without hooks or screws, minimising the risk of snagging and eliminating the risk of accidental opening
- Fully mechanical safety system to cut off power in all conditions
- Poplock Propeller: Patented system for releasing and refitting the propeller underwater without tools and separate parts
- Speed Adjuster: Electronic propeller speed control device and Soft Start system for progressive starting of the motor
- Easy Inspection: Battery/motor separator in transparent material for easy inspection of the motor compartment
- Control Handle: Ergonomically designed control handle for easy control of direction and speed
- Watertight Compartment: Watertight separation of the motor compartment and the battery, for increased safety when diving and protection during preparation
- USE: Long-range/Cave, Technical/Professional
- LENGTH: mm 814 (inch 31,1)
- WIDTH: mm 436 (inch 17,2)
- HIGH: mm 340 (inch 13,4)
- BODY DIAMETER: mm 197 (inch 7,8)
- WEIGHT WITHOUT BATTERY: kg 14 (lb 30,9)
- WEIGHT WITH BATTERY: kg 20 (lb 44,1)
- BODY MATERIAL: Aluminium
- MAX. STATIC THRUST: N 330 (lb 74,2)
- MAX SPEED: mt/min 85 (ft/min 278)
- MAXIMUM OPERATING DEPTH: m 200 (ft 656)
- TESTING DEPTH: m 300
- BUOYANCY / TRIM: Neutral trim and buoyancy
- IN-WATER USAGE TEMPERATURE: °C -5/+35 (°F +23/+95)
- AUTONOMY (MAX SPEED): 85 min
- AUTONOMY (CRUISING SPEED): 185 min
- TYPE OF BATTERIES: Li-ion
- NOMINAL VOLTAGE: Volt 25,2
- NOMINAL CAPACITY: Wh 940
- MAXIMUM CHARGING TIME: h 8
- BATTERY CHARGER POWER SUPPLY: Volt 90/240 – 50/60 Hz
In today's post we would like to recommend our readers the new movie based on real...
The new Garmin Descent G1 and G1 Solar series computers...