SINAPSI NOSE FOR SUEX DPV
SINAPSI is a special nose for navigation that replaces the standard nose. It is equipped with sophisticated electronics to receive and process underwater navigation data acquired via DPV. The SINAPSI project has required years of increasingly sophisticated research, including many tests and trials to optimise the system using the most exciting, up-to-date technological solutions.
- Route planning via smartphone app and PC
- Use GNSS Position – Home Position
- Dead Reckoning
- On-the-fly route planning
- Heading quality index
- Compass calibration and quality storage
- Odometer calibration and distance and speed measurement
- Accurate heading angle
- Data reception
- Wireless system
This holiday season, Casco Antiguo is helping dive enthusiasts immerse themselves in...
Nudibranchs are those colorful marine creatures that seem to be from an underwater...