- Save 20%
GO SPORT FIN BLACK
SCUBAPRO introduces the GO SPORT fin featuring a "Boot-Fit" design and offering the same functions and features as the original GO fin. This version features a revised Ergo3 foot pocket that has been re-profiled to accommodate boots.
The blade has also been slightly revised; it now provides mounting points to attach skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability. Like the original GO fin, the GO SPORT is designed to fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage, making it a great fin for both travel and local diving.
- Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort and ease of use in the water.
- Open heel "Boot-Fit" design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap that allows for a versatile fit and makes the fin easy to don and doff.
- Revised Ergo3 foot pocket is re-profiled for maximum comfort and power transfer.
- Ultra-strong 100% Monprene® construction avoids problems of delamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets, making it ideal for long-term, heavy-duty use.
- 25º pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect.
- Power Bars on the underside of the rails prevent overflex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high-load conditions.
- In-water performance delivers speed, power, stability and maneuverability with a minimum of effort.
- Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage for divers who like to travel the world.
- Innovative Piggy Back Stack system interlocks one fin blade into the other, creating a snug pairing that makes packing and traveling that much easier.
- Sizing profile is the same as the Seawing Nova.
- Mounting points are provided to attach skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability.
This holiday season, Casco Antiguo is helping dive enthusiasts immerse themselves in...
Nudibranchs are those colorful marine creatures that seem to be from an underwater...