- Save 20%
EVERDRY 4 DRYSUIT MAN
- BACK ZIP
- SOFT BOOT
- KNEE PROTECTION
- A 3MM 5MM
- MOTHER´S DAY
- WETSUITS & DRYSUITS
For 2018, we've completely re-invented our dry suit line. In addition to a new line of trilaminate drysuits, we've expanded and updated our line of neoprene drysuits, and the upgraded Everdry 4 is better than ever.
FEATURES GUARANTEED TO PLEASE AVID DRYSUIT DIVERS
This premium-plus compressed neoprene drysuit still offers the streamlined fit, comfort and flexibility of a wetsuit with the thermal properties and water-tightness of a drysuit. But this new version comes with upgraded shoulder and knee panels, a new plush interior, new smoother wrist seals, blue suspenders, and much more. The dense 4mm neoprene resists compression at depth so the drysuit can be worn with a thin undergarment or no undergarment at all. Built for comfort and extended wear, the Everdry 4 fits like a glove, offers excellent range of motion, and most importantly, keeps body heat in and cold water out.
- 4mm high-density neoprene weighs 50% less and is significantly softer than traditional drysuit neoprene.
- Seams are triple-glued and double-thread blind-stitched on the outside; inside they are coated with liquid polymer to create a long-lasting waterproof seam.
- New orange plush interior is comfortable and enhances cold water protection.
- Smooth-skin fold-under neoprene neck seal and ultra-smooth wrist seals provide comfortable, watertight sealing surfaces.
- Heavy-duty rear shoulder-to-shoulder BDM metal drysuit zipper is covered by a neoprene over-flap for added protection.
- Si-Tech balanced side-activated inlet and adjustable outlet valves allow for pinpoint buoyancy control, increasing stability and control at depth.
- Printed shoulder and knee pads on heavy-duty fabric panels cover a lot of area for maximum anti-abrasion protection.
- Attached neoprene soft socks enable the suit to be turned completely inside-out for cleaning and drying.
- Neoprene soft socks can be worn inside heavy-duty drysuit boots or standard neoprene dive boots.
- Blue suspenders are easy to find inside the drysuit when putting it on. They also enhance fit and provide convenient lower suit support between dives.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer secure mounting spots for wrist instruments.
- Handy right-thigh utility pocket with D-ring, bungee and zippered closure provides a secure spot for carrying accessories.
- A hook is provided on the cargo pocket for attaching the hood.
- Includes an anatomically shaped hood, carry bag, low pressure hose, repair kit, and owner's manual.