Offering the warmth of a drysuit and the flexibility of a wetsuit, this newly redesigned semi-dry is just the ticket for cold or temperate water diving.
A snug-fitting, flexible dive suit with good thermal properties and minimal water intrusion, the new NovaScotia semi-dry is the perfect solution for staying very warm and relatively dry while virtually eliminating hydrodrag, radically improving a diver's ability to move easily through the water. With its new 7.5/6.5mm thickness, easy-zip YKK Aquaseal Vislon dry zipper, improved plush lining to increase warmth and stretch, and a long list of convenience features, the NovaScotia is the diver's answer to a comfortable, affordable semi-dry suit. Positioned between a traditional wetsuit and a neoprene drysuit, the NovaScotia delivers the best of both worlds in cold water, temperate water, and multi-dive thermal protection.
- CE certified a Class A dive suit -- rated for water temperatures ranging from 45ºF (7ºC ) to 54ºF (12ºC).
- New 7.5/6.5mm suit is made of 100% Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation for better health, and it is assembled using eco-friendly solvent-free Aqua glue.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels to ensure maximum flexibility. While also incorporating blind-stitched seams to block water entry.
- Internal stress discs installed at stitch intersections protect seams, extending the suit's working life.
- Rear shoulder-to-shoulder YKK Aquaseal Vislon dry main zipper with heavy-duty plastic slider is flexible yet provides an excellent seal against water entry.
- New plush interior liner in the arms, legs and shoulder areas increases warmth and stretch.
- Double zippered seals on ankles and wrists feature KA brass sliders for durability, water-tightness and ease of use.
- Fold-under neck seal is ultra-comfortable and keeps water seepage to a minimum.
- Right thigh 3D pocket offers lots of room for carrying extra gear. The hood hook has been moved to the outside of the pocket for added convenience.
- Shoulders and kneepads feature both anti-abrasion patterns and extra rubber prints to provide protection while adding a stylish look.
- Enhanced spine pad provides a welcomed cushion where the tank hits the diver's back.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.
- Available in black for men and black/white for women (hoods are sold separately).
Producto fuera de stock. Consultar en los próximos: 7.0000000000 días de entrega
- SEMI-DRY SUIT
- Mayor que 7MM
- SALES JANUARY
- WETSUITS & DRYSUITS