- Reduced price
- Save 34.29%
IGLU 7.0 V2 SEMIDRY SUIT
The Subacqua Iglu 7.0 semidry suit, evolves in its V2 version, incorporating a great improvement in the interior, with a new last generation thermal protection, much more flexible, pleasant in the contact with the skin and warmer.
Keeping the main characteristics of its predecessor the Iglu 7.0, highly appreciated by divers, and with a renewed exterior design, the Iglu 7.0 V2 is manufactured entirely in 7mm stretch neoprene with a new composition that makes it much more flexible and lightweight, increase thermal protection, thanks to the new latest generation thermal interior protection.
This new interior material, is distributed in legs, chest and back, areas of greater loss of body heat, leaving the arms with greater flexibility of movement.
Supratex reinforcements in shoulders, this material does not limit the elasticity of the neoprene. Reinforced knees in elastic material. The Iglu 7.0 is ideal for divers who seek a flexible suit but with a high thermal protection to dive all year seassons, even in low temperature waters or where cold water option.
- Stretch 7mm Neoprene 100% elastic
- Interior with last generation thermal protection, in back, chest and legs
- Master Seal waterproof Zip gear
- Double seals cuffs on wrists and ankles
- Telescopic with smooth neoprene neck seal
- Hood with facial cuff and drain valve.
- Pocket on right leg with clip for hood mounting
- Elastic reinforced Kneepads
- Supratex reinforcements on the shoulders
- SEMI-DRY SUIT
- BACK ZIP
- NECK ZIP
- A 5MM 7MM
- WETSUITS & DRYSUITS
- WET & DRY SUITS