- Save 20%
EXODRY 4.0 DYSUIT MAN
For 2018, we are taking the cold-water diving market by storm with a new line of drysuits that includes an expanded and updated line of neoprene drysuits. Offering a unique approach to neoprene drysuit diving is the upgraded Exodry.
COMBINING LATEX AND NEOPRENE FOR TOTAL DRYSUIT COMFORT
The premium-plus Exodry offers a unique approach to drysuit design by fusing 4mm high-density neoprene with latex wrist and neck seals. This hybrid design is extremely effective, delivering minimal inherent buoyancy, maximum range of motion and an excellent sealing system. For 2018 the Exodry comes with new shoulder and knee panels, a new plush interior lining and new blue-style suspenders. A new semi-rigid dive boot with fin strap retainer includes a Velcro strap on its upper that improves fit while preventing air from shifting to the boot when diving in the heads-down position. This upgraded Exodry is a smart choice for all types of diving and can be used with or without an undersuit
- 4mm high-density neoprene resists compression so buoyancy variations are reduced at depth.
- Seams are triple-glued and double-thread blind-stitched on the outside; inside they are coated with liquid polymer to create a long-lasting waterproof seam.
- New orange plush interior is comfortable and enhances cold water protection.
- Latex wrist and neck seals are durable and provide watertight seals.
- Neoprene warm collar covers the latex neck seal to eliminate cold spots and increase comfort.
- Heavy-duty rear shoulder-to-shoulder BDM metal drysuit zipper is covered by a neoprene over-flap for added protection.
- Attached semi-rigid dive boots provide improved comfort and efficiency on fins, and include Velcro straps to improve fit while preventing air shifting.
- Si-Tech balanced side-activated inlet and adjustable outlet valves allow for pinpoint buoyancy control, increasing stability and control at depth.
- Printed shoulder and knee pads on heavy-duty fabric panels cover a lot of area for maximum anti-abrasion protection.
- Blue suspenders are easy to find inside the drysuit when putting it on. They also enhance fit and provide convenient lower suit support between dives.
- Right-thigh utility pocket with D-ring, bungee and zippered closure is provided for carrying accessories.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer secure mounting spots for wrist instruments.
- A hook is provided on the cargo pocket for attaching a hood.
- Includes an anatomically shaped hood, carry bag, low pressure hose, repair kit, and owner's manual.
If you want to explore the mysteries of the underwater world and get your PADI...