- Save 20%
DEFINITION DRY SUIT MAN
- SUPERELASTIC MATERIAL
- WRIST ZIP
Targeted to advanced divers looking for a quality mid-range fabric drysuit, the new Definition Dry is a serious drysuit that's built to last. It is made with a new heavy-duty poly/butyl/poly trilaminate blend plus a stitch-glue-waterproof tape seam assembly that's able to withstand the rigors of cold water. Though built tough, the Definition Dry is lightweight and offers a number of design features that enable you to achieve a comfortable, streamlined fit. The Definition Dry is a solid mid-range suit.
- Heavy-duty poly/butyl/polytrilaminate design stands up to years of aggressive diving.
- Seams are stitched, glued and waterproof taped twice for maximum reliability.
- Front diagonal BDM metal dry zipper keeps water out and makes self-donning easy.
- Latex wrist and neck seals are durable, comfortable and efficient at blocking water entry.
- Warm neck collar keeps heat in and helps protect the neck seal.
- Quality Si-Tech valves ensure efficient and trouble-free airflow control.
- Attached semi-rigid boots feature a thinner sole for improved comfort and better efficiency on fins, and rubber reinforcement for lightweight flexibility. They include Velcro straps to improve fit while preventing air from traveling to the feet, as well as fin strap retainers.
- Two cargo pockets are equipped with bungee and D-rings, high-security over-flaps and Velcro closures.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer a secure mounting spot for wrist instruments.
- Blue suspenders are easy to find inside the drysuit when putting it on. They also enhance fit and provide convenient lower suit support between dives.
- Hood features an air vent system, smooth-skin collar, Diamond Span interior and a hook for securing to the cargo pocket.
- Includes an anatomically shaped hood, carry bag, low pressure hose, repair kit, and owner's manual.