- Save 20%
XTX 40 OCTOPUS
- BLACK FRIDIVE
The XTX40 Octopus provides the same features and performance as the XTX40 second stage and includes left / right hand reversibility. It comes with a high visibility yellow front cover and a 36” yellow hose. Suitable for cold water use (below 10 C / 50 F).
- The XTX purge buttons are large and easy to operate. A 2-stage progressive purge is used - press the purge on the side for a lower flow rate, useful where more control is required such as filling lift bags etc, then press in the centre for the full effect of the purge, i.e. when regulator clearing etc.
- Can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left handed one. The process of changing the regulator to a left-handed configuration is both quick and simple. However, this procedure must ONLY be performed by an APEKS Authorised Service Technician.
- Braided flexi-hoses are now standard on all models. These hoses are lighter weight, more flexible and more durable.
- Suitable for coldwater use (below 10 C / 50 F).
- Compatible with EAN40 out of the box.
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
- The large venturi lever has a soft touch rubber grip, which makes it easier to locate and use. The lever reduces the amount of grit ingress and therefore resists any possible friction giving a smooth operation.
- A silicone exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator.
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
In today's post we would like to recommend our readers the new movie based on real...
The new Garmin Descent G1 and G1 Solar series computers...