- Save 20%
- SUMMER SALES
- ALSO AVAILABLE IN PACK -
The TDS Oceanus octopus is a compensated second stage in alternate air source format, with 1m long yellow hose, yellow front cover for easy location and distinction, and made of lightweight materials.
The Oceanus octopus is pneumatically compensated, incorporates a venturi control knob to minimize continuous flow, a common occurrence in secondary sources when flushed into the water. Made in thermoplastic which provides great resistance to chafing.
- Compensated second stage.
- Rugged outer casing with large purge handle.
- Lightweight and reduced design
- Made of thermoplastic which provides great resistance to chafing.
- Easily replaceable yellow nozzle for optimum fit.
- Venturi control knob
- 1 m yellow hose
The new Garmin Descent G1 and G1 Solar series computers...