- Save 20%
MK25 EVO A700 REGULATOR
This spectacular regulator is modernized with outstanding protectionFreezing System offered Increased Thermal Insulation (XTIS). The A700 second stage, with its metal casing, screw-down casing cover, metal valve housing and over-molded accents, exhibits a real muscularity in design.
Fisrt Stage MK25 EVO:
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patent-pending XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance 30 percent over the current MK25 without compromising breathing performance.
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two high pressure and five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790; DIN 300 (oz/g): 20.1/572.
- Airflow at 2900psi (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9-9.8.
Second Stage A700:
- Rugged full metal case and valve housing are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Super-flow hose features oversized bore to increase airflow.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 9.3oz/265g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 2000 l/min - 71 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
If you want to explore the mysteries of the underwater world and get your PADI...