- Save 20%
MK25 EVO A700 REGULATOR
- FIRST STAGE
- FIRST STAGE
- ADJUSTABLE 2ND STAGE
- FATHER´S DAY
This spectacular regulator is modernized with outstanding protectionFreezing System offered Increased Thermal Insulation (XTIS). The A700 second stage, with its metal casing, screw-down casing cover, metal valve housing and over-molded accents, exhibits a real muscularity in design.
Fisrt Stage MK25 EVO:
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patent-pending XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance 30 percent over the current MK25 without compromising breathing performance.
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two high pressure and five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790; DIN 300 (oz/g): 20.1/572.
- Airflow at 2900psi (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9-9.8.
Second Stage A700:
- Rugged full metal case and valve housing are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Super-flow hose features oversized bore to increase airflow.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 9.3oz/265g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 2000 l/min - 71 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
Discovering the treasures that the underwater depth hides and being able to observe...
To enjoy your dive with complete safety and comfort, you need to practice...
Casco Antiguo wants to announce in this...
In today's post we would like to recommend our readers the new movie based on real...