NAUTILUS RADIO BEACON GPS AIS/DSC
- WOMENS WEEK
- CONTROL GAUGES
New Nautilus GPS with waterproof case (130 meters max. depth)
Your GPS position accurate to 1.5 metres and a man overboard distress message will be broadcast to all AIS equipped ships up to 34 miles away as well as a special DSC message to the marine radio on your own vessel.
The all new Nautilus GPS is less than half the size of our original radio and is incredibly simple to use and now have 5 year battery life. Just keep the o-ring clean and forget about it for the next 5 years! Batteries can be replaced by user. (2x CR123A included).
No MMSI & Registration. No special or dedicated base units required. No registration, subscriptions or service fees required.
- AIS Frequency: 161.975 and 162.025 MHz.
- DSC Frequency: 156.525 MHz.
- Positively Buoyancy.
- Waterproof: Up to 130m (cap closed). Splashproof with dive cap open.
- Dimensions: 75 x 97 x 39 mm.
- Weight (with batteries): 131g.
- Signal range: Up to 34 miles (+60 km)
- Battery life: 5 years (2x CR123A included).
- MMSI: Not required.
- Register: Not required.
Technical diving is characterized by the depth,...
Discovering the treasures that the underwater depth hides and being able to observe...
To enjoy your dive with complete safety and comfort, you need to practice...