DIGI 2 CONSOLE
We put the trust of one of the most important data referring to our safety, if not the most important, the air pressure of the tank, to an extremely simple and imprecise instrument, the analogic manometer, a copper spiral through which a hole detects the pressure and shows the reading in a sphere by the moving of a needle. With DIGI 2 Cressi proposes a high precision instrument that also provides other data of constant interest to the diver. All with a very contained size and cost.
- Minimized size: 60 x 50 mm box
- Housing in ABS anti-shock with thermoplastic rubber case that integrates fixing ring
- 45 x 27 mm rectangular luminescent screen with Bumpon anti-shock and anti-scratch protector
- Large digits (10 x 5 mm the main data) with rooms separated by distribution lines
- Post-production battery saving system, using a magnet. The intelligent box (patented) can be used to maintain the DIGI 2 in latent energy saving mode and perform tasks such as changing units of measurement
- Replacing the battery by the user without the need for tools. After the battery change, DIGI 2 performs a self-test of pressurization (patented) to make sure that it has been done correctly. Battery cover specifically designed to avoid incidents, with two clips and with easily replaceable parts (O-ring)
- Completely modular manufacturing that allows easy reparation when the time comes
- Automatic turn on when detecting pressure
- Tank pressure with 3 digits (accuracy of 0.1 bar) between 0 and 340 bar
- Current depth with 1 decimal
- Maximum depth of the dive in progress
- Maximum depth of the last dive (when detecting tank pressure)
- Dive time
- Datum: Time remaining to reach the reserve pressure (50 bar). Updated every second according to the respiratory rhythm of the moment
Great autonomy: up to 700 dives in a year.
If you want to explore the mysteries of the underwater world and get your PADI...