Due to EU regulation, Shearwater computers come with the AI function locked. To unlock this function, the user must connect to Shearwater Cloud using the bluetooth feature. A instruction card is included in the box to perform this operation.
Following the demand from the diving community, Shearwater has developed a watch-style wrist computer with the maximum features that any diver could need, whether recreational or technical and open or closed circuit. It enjoys the same features as its Perdix and Petrel siblings.
- 5 dive modes:
- OC REC: recreational mode with up to 3 Nitrox gases (up to 99% O2).
- OC TEC: technical mode with 5 gases of any type, Nitrox, O2 or Trimix.
- CC/BO: closed circuit (rebreather) with fixed PpO2 and 5 Nitrox and/or Trimix gases.
- Gauge: Gauge mode
- Freediving: configurable Apena mode with alarms
- 1.39" AMOLED display with very high readability.
- Scratchproof sapphire glass.
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery (wireless). 30 hours in dive mode. 50 hours in watch mode.
- Compensated 3-axis compass.
- Audible and vibrating alarms (can be switched on and off).
- Optional wireless transmitter with up to 2 tank readings.
- 22 mm wide strap available in various colors. Mail extender included.
- Downloadable dives via Bluetooth technology.
If you want to explore the mysteries of the underwater world and get your PADI...