LEONARDO COMPUTER BLACK/YELLOW
- COMPUTERS AND WATCHES
- TYPE OF COMPUTER
- CONVENTIONAL WRIST
- BATTERY CHANGE BY USER
- AUDIBLE ALARM
- DOWNLOADABLE LOG BOOK
- FATHER´S DAY
- DIVE COMPUTERS
Leonardo is the first dive computer designed and built entirely by Cressi
An elegant expression of simple, functional design, the Leonardo is a must-have for divers entering the sport and those who “just want to dive.”
Gauge modes the first time a diver picks the computer up, and an edge-to-edge, high-definition screen gives large numerical displays in a computer that is still compact and travel-friendly.
The clearly visible battery life indicator and distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace-of-mind during the dive.
The Leonardo can also be fully re-set after each use, making it an excellent choice for rental departments.
- Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes
- FO2 adjustable between 21% and 50%
- PO2 adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar
- CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator
- Single button interface (short push changes function, longer push selects functions)
- Three levels of user-adjustable conservatism
- User-selectable Deep Stop function
- Modified Haldne and Wienke algorithm
- Tissues: 9 with saturation hemi-phases between 2.5 and 480 minutes
- Ascent rate alarm (10 m per minute)
- Log book for 60 dives/75 hours of information with 20-second sampling rate
- Battery life indicator
- Distinct, easy-to-hear audible alarms
- User changeable battery
- Adjustable unit of measure: English or Metric
- Backlit display
- Built-in calendar and clock.
- The instrument may be fully reset, in case of renting.
ADHESIVE PROTECTOR FOR LEONARDO COMPUTER-10% €7.20
Discovering the treasures that the underwater depth hides and being able to observe...
To enjoy your dive with complete safety and comfort, you need to practice...
Casco Antiguo wants to announce in this...
In today's post we would like to recommend our readers the new movie based on real...