- Save 20%
GALILEO 2 COMPUTER CONSOLE
- COMPUTERS AND WATCHES
- TYPE OF COMPUTER
- BATTERY CHANGE BY USER
- AUDIBLE ALARM
- DOWNLOADABLE LOG BOOK
- DIGITAL COMPASS
- AIR MANAGEMENT
- INTERFACE / TRANSMITTER INCLUDED
- SUMMER SALES
- DIVE COMPUTERS
For divers who prefer a console-style air-integrated dive computer, and who don't need the more highly technical modes like CCR and Sidemount, the new G2 Console stands at the pinnacle of full-featured, full-color dive computing. Intuitive, reliable and bulletproof, the G2C is as vibrant and amazing as the ocean world around you.
- Cell phone-style screen. Very familiar and easy to read at depth.
- Intuitive menu structure. Simple 3-button control system and diver-friendly functions make the G2 Console extremely easy to use.
- Full-color TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) 2.2in/5.6cm dot matrix display LCD screen (320x240p).
- Vibrant colors offer maximum readability to direct your attention to what you need to know.
- TFT screens use less energy. They are more efficient than other screen types to help extend battery life.
- See as much or as little as you like. Choice of screen display configurations.
- Customize your data presentation with Light, Classic, Full or Graphical screen options to suit your individual style.
- Customize menu listings. Utilize as much or as little G2C technology as you need - your choice.
- Multiple language choices. Select from more than 19 languages.
- Convenient quick-disconnect fitting. Allows you to detach the computer from your regulator system for easy data downloading, travel and storage.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL-16 ADT MB algorithm. Advanced Uwatec algorithm programs up to 8 nitrox/trimix mixes to handle any recreational or technical diving scenario.
- Algorithm calculates true remaining bottom time (RBT). It also offers a series of Microbubble levels and incorporates Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops.
- Integrated heart rate monitor. Measures heartbeat and skin temperature and incorporates both into the workload calculations. The HRM also lets you visually track your heart rate "real time" to ensure you stay in your individual target zone to maximize your fun and safety at depth.
- (Maximum Operating Depth: 197ft/60m). Integration with the HRM Is exclusive to SCUBAPRO.
- Improved, full tilt digital compass. The best available. Includes half-compass rose and bearing memory.
- Rechargeable battery. Provides up to 50 hours of dive time per charge.
- Huge 485MB memory. Stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status, and 1,000 hours of dive profiles.
- USB cable or Bluetooth Low Energy interface. Easily download dive data wirelessly to your phone or handheld device. Download dive data to a PC/Mac using LogTRAK software.
- Fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic casing. Ultra-durable & UV resistant.
- Rugged TR 55 transparent thermoplastic lens. Protects the full color dot matrix TFT display. Features a backlight to enhance low-light readability.
- Ultra-durable casing boot. Protects against bumps and includes hose protection to safguard the quick-disconnect fitting.
- Sleek, Swiss design. The best elements of the Galileo in an upscale design.
- Stainless steel control buttons (3). Accessible, intuitive, easy to use, even when wearing gloves.
- Scuba, Gauge and Trimix modes: The Trimix mode is disabled from the factory.
Activation is easy - no downloading or upgrading is required.
- Maximum operating depth. 394ft/120m for reliable data computing regardless of diving situation.
In today's post we would like to recommend our readers the new movie based on real...
The new Garmin Descent G1 and G1 Solar series computers...