DESCENT™ G1 COMPUTER DARK GREY
The new rugged Descent G 1 dive computers are designed for multiple dive modes The Descent G 1 series features GPS to mark entry and exit points on the surface By linking it with the Garmin Dive ™1 app you can upload, share and review your dives, you can also store the locations of your dive sites directly from the watch In addition to a computer, the Descent G 1 series is also a smartwatch with integrated sports apps for water activities such as windsurfing and paddle surfing, and on land for mountain biking, running and many more activities. Receive smart notifications 2 on your wrist, pay directly with the watch thanks to Garmin Pay ™3 Contactless payments and customize your screens, data and activities with Garmin Connect IQ Reach your health goals with heart rate, activity and sleep tracking from the wrist.
Thanks to its monochrome display, Descent G 1 allows up to 25 hours in dive mode, 21 days in smartwatch mode and 26 hours in GPS mode
- DESIGNED TO LAST: This rugged dive computer has a water resistance rating of up to 100 meters, features a sapphire crystal and MIL-STD-810 standard.
- BOLD DESIGN: High contrast monochrome display with high contrast screen design and a specially designed layout, this device is bound to amaze you.
- DIVE MODE: Multiple dive modes for single and multigas dives (including nitrox and trimix), gauge, freediving and closed-circuit rebreather.
- MULTI-GNSS SURFACE Track surface entry and exit points with advanced satellite connectivity.
- DIVE LOG Store and review data from up to 200 dives and share it through the Garmin Dive1 app.
- DIVE COMPASS Navigate during your dives with the integrated 3-axis compass.
- TIDES DATA: Stay informed about sea conditions. Simply pair the watch with your compatible smartphone.
- SURFLINE: Learn about conditions, such as tide, wave height and wind for each of the five closest surf spots, when you pair the watch with the Garmin Connect™ app on your compatible smartphone.
- CUSTOMIZABLE DIVE MODES: Add additional displays for each dive mode featuring the fields you want to see.
- INREACH® COMPATIBLE: Pair with inReach mini2 satellite communicators and dive with the inReach waterproof dive case (sold separately).
- SPORTS APPLICATIONS Preloaded activity profiles for running, swimming, cycling, walking, paddling, skiing, golf and more.
- PHYSIOLOGICAL AGE This feature uses your chronological age, weekly activity and resting heart rate to estimate your physiological age. You'll also get tips on how to improve it.
- RECOVERY TIME: After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you're ready for another intense workout. It even takes into account training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
- TRAINING SUGGESTIONS: Get daily workout suggestions based on your current training load and condition.
- SLEEP MONITORING: Get a complete breakdown of light, deep and REM sleep stages. View all sleep information in a dedicated widget that includes sleep score and tips.
- INTENSITY MINUTES Allows you to visualize when you have gained daily intensity minutes and during which activity.
- BODY BATTERY™: Tracks your body's energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- FEMALE HEALTH: Use the Garmin Connect™ app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy.Track symptoms and get tips on exercise, nutrition, and more.
- WRIST HEART RATE: The watch constantly measures your heart rate6 even underwater. It will alert you if you stay too high or too low while at rest.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS: Receive emails, text messages and alerts directly to your wrist when you pair the watch with a compatible device.
- SECURITY AND TRACKING FEATURES: When the watch and your smartphone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or, during certain outdoor activities, automatically with incident detection7.
- CONNECT IQ™ STORE: Download custom watch displays, add data fields and get Connect IQ apps and widgets on your compatible smartphone.
- GARMIN PAY™ Contactless payments right from your wrist with Garmin Pay3.
- Dimensions: 45.5 x 45.5 x 15.2 mm
- Lens Material: Sapphire crystal
- Bezel Material: Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Case Material: Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Display: Custom two-display design: 0.9" x 0.9" (23 x 23 mm)176 x 176 pixels Monochrome, sunlight viewable, transflective memory in pixels (MIP).
- Strap: Silicone watch strap included. Fitting strap length: 123.9 mm, Buckle strap length: 95.8 mm, Total length of straps: 219.7 mm
- Compatible Wrists: Fits wrists with a circumference of 128-224 mm
- Weight: 61 g
- Battery type: Internal rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery: Dive mode: Up to 25 hours - Smart watch: Up to 21 days - Watch mode with battery saver: Up to 48 days - GPS: Up to 26 hours - GPS mode with maximum battery: Up to 56 hours - GPS activity with expedition mode: Up to 27 days
- Water resistance: 100 meters
- Wireless technology: BLUETOOTH and ANT+
GARMIN DIVE™ APP
Download the Garmin Dive app on your compatible smartphone or tablet. All your dives stored in one place. Add detailed notes, what gear you used, who you dived with and more.
- Sync automatically ; Sync the app with Descent to automatically sync and upload your dive logs.
- Log your dives Manually record detailed information and statistics for each dive. You can also find new dive sites to explore.
- Add the different types of equipment you use on each dive to your dive log. You can keep track of a wide range of equipment, such as boots, gloves, wetsuit or drysuit.
- Explore Use the Explore tool to find over 4000 dive sites around the world and see their popularity.
If you want to explore the mysteries of the underwater world and get your PADI...