- Save 1.59%
ICON LSE 100 COMPRESSOR (Electric Monophasic)
Icon made history, Looking at the future. Available with an electric motor, Icon LSE is the most widely used portable compressor in the world.
Light, but also compact? Of course. By removing weight from the electric motor and reducing the size, Icon has been able to enhance the concept of “portable”. Of course without making you give up its excellent
Simplicity comes standard. Imagine having a compressor capable of great performance and endowed with extraordinary solidity. What would all this be without absolute simplicity in managing it? We believe that innovation is for this: to make everything simpler.
It’s Icon. Have a great time, works great. The Icon LSE series models meet the needs of high pressure breathing air for the diving, fire fighting and paintball world.
Fantastic options (Not included). Add what you want: pressure maintenance valve, automatic condensate drain, final pressure shutdown.
- 1 filling connection to be chosen from DIN 232,300 (Optional Yoke adapter Not included)
- 1 filling hose 1.2m long
- Hour counter (only for single-phase electric motors)
- Frame color Black RAL 9005
- Single-phase electric
- 2.2 kW – 3 Hp
- 2,800 engine revolutions (RPM) - 230 V, 50 Hz, 14 A
- 3,400 engine revolutions (RPM) - 115 V, 60 Hz, 29 A - 230 V, 60 Hz, 14 A
- Range: 100 l / min - 6 m³ / h - 3.5 CFM (ft³ / min)
- Number of laps: 2,250 RPM
- From 232 to 330 bar - 3,300 to 4,700 PSI
- 20 minutes (10 l tank empty at 0-200 bar)
- 91 dB (Lwa guaranteed)
- 88 dB (Lwa measured)
- 68 dB (Lpa measured)
- 38 kg / 83.7 lb
- 61 x 40 x 39 cm (B x W x H)
- 24 “x 15.7” x 15.3 “(W x D x H)
If you want to explore the mysteries of the underwater world and get your PADI...