- Save 30%
KAILA SLS BCD
The Mares Kaila SLS BCD is a tough jacket style BCD designed for the female diver to be more comfortable than unisex jackets. Built very similar to the Dragon the Kaila benefits from flexible pockets and Mares' new SLS weight pocket system.
This jacked features a fusion bladder. The shape and design of the bladder combines the best parts of a wing style bladder and a jacket style wrap-around for a comfortable BCD with plenty of lift that holds you in a good position under the water and on the surface.
The bladder wraps around your cylinder, holding it steady on your back without twisting or turning and also holds you horizontal in the water when the BCD only has a little amount of air in it. When you fully inflate your BCD on the surface it will hold you in a head up position so you save energy in the water waiting for the RIB.
- Superbly comfortable and stable yet tough and durable
- Aircell slides on shoulders for increased comfort when inflated
- Position of the corrugated hose retaining epaulette can be adjusted
- High lift aircell with "Dragon" winglets
- Smart trim weight positioning
- SLS weight system
- 50mm swivel buckles
- High capacity cargo pockets with stretch panels
- Adjustable cummerbund
- Visual confirmation of proper weight pouch insertion
- Personalizable label on weight pockets
- Weight system: SLS
- Lift: 180N (Size M)
- Material: Cordura 420
- Rings: 5 x Stainless Steel D-rings
- Weight: 4.4kg (Size M)
- Backpack: Monoplate
- Weightsystem Capacity: XXS-S:4kg/9lbs - M-L:6kg/13lbs
If you want to explore the mysteries of the underwater world and get your PADI...