- Save 15%
- BCDS - BCDS
- RECREATIONAL DIVING
- BCDS - GENDER
- SUMMER SALES
- ALSO AVAILABLE IN PACK -
SOLID is a BCD designed specifically for dive centers that value their image and their customers and divers who appreciate the essentials in their diving equipment. Simple, robust and efficient, designed to meet the needs of dive centers and professional companies that require a reliable, high-strength and cost-effective product.
Extraordinary size/climbing capacity ratio thanks to its new pattern with oversized side lobes to optimize the size/climbing capacity ratio as well as pocket capacity. Internal thermowelding with sectoring tubes to optimize climbing capacity: T/XXS 8 kg, T/XS 12 kg, T/S 14 kg, T/M 16 kg, T/L 19 kg, T/XL 22 kg.
Large capacity pockets with 8 pitch zipper closure. Cordura 500 Denier. Cordura provides greater resistance to erosion due to long-term friction and extends the life of thermowelds as it is more rigid than Nylon. This feature is especially important in dive centers where it is common to repeatedly inflate the BCD to the limit of its capacity.
- Integrated compartments for fixing the pressure gauge and the Octopus, very useful especially for dive centers.
- Sizing is evident on the shoulder pad. Allows for better stock management of school and rental equipment in dive centers.
- Inflator with double air filtering system; under the hose connection stem and around the valve. Easily removable for small cleaning operations even on the beach (sand entry, etc). Trachea with hose clamp. Trachea fixing flap reinforced with thermoplastic rubber.
- Belly strap independent of the inflatable bag and sash. Allows for tightening to the limit when the BCD is deflated without causing pressure on the stomach when inflated.
- Elastic chest strap with built-in whistle.
- Minimalist back pack with thickness reduced to the maximum to make it lighter. Ultra-resistant and semi-flexible material. Thermoplastic rubber shock absorber for better fixation of the bottle. Possibility of double lashing. Includes safety strap for attaching the vest to the fitting.
- Reinforcement at the nape of the neck to avoid possible tears due to falling bottles with the vest and regulator mounted.
- 2 emptying valves (by means of handle) and overpressure + one deflation valve from trachea with non-return valve.
- D-ring on shoulder pad and two rings on lower profile.