FG7XIII HOUSING FOR CANON G7X MARK III
- TYPE OF HOUSING
- CAMERA BRAND
Illustrative image, camera NOT INCLUDED.
New version of the Fantasea FG7X III housing, compatible with the Canon FG7X III camera.
The FG7X III A R housing comes with the electronics for the vacuum system, so if you later want to adapt your housing to the vacuum system, you only have to buy the valve and the Fantasea M16 vacuum pump (Sold Separately).
The Fantasea FG7X III Housing has been manufactured following the highest standards of quality and design, in order to offer an attractive, resistant and functional product.
Submersible up to 60m with all the functionalities of your Canon camera operative in and out of the water.
The vacuum system allows you to monitor the watertightness of the housing before and during the dive.
- Ergonomic design
- Made of injected polycarbonate mold.
- Fully serviceable chamber with easy access to all controls
- Impact resistant
- 67mm front
- Sealed with double O-ring seal
- Prepared for mounting lighting
- Connection for double fiber optic cable
- Removable diffuser
- Easy and safe camera installation
- Removable anti-reflective LCD cover
- Moisture detector included
- Now with M16 port
- Now with built-in electronics for vacuum system
- Handheld camera holder and lens protector included
- Direct video recording button from any mode in use
- Compatible with a large number of photo accessories
- Weight on ground with camera: 1099g
- Ground weight without camera: 795g
- Measurements without accessories: 16.5 x 13 x 13 x 13 cm (16.5 x 13 x 13 x 13 cm)
- Manufacturer's warranty included
- Compatible with Canon G7X III camera
- Submersible up to 60 meters
- Valve and vacuum pump sold separately
IMPORTANT WARRANTY NOTE:
These housings carry their statutory statutory warranty against manufacturing defects. However, please note that this warranty does not cover possible damage to the chamber or device housed in it due to flooding or water ingress.
To ensure this warranty, and although each unit has passed the mandatory quality controls, the manufacturer recommends performing a previous immersion test with the housing empty to check its correct operation and watertightness in order to detect, if any, possible defects or flooding. In case of any defect, this warranty would act by replacing the defective casing with a new one, after verification at the factory. It is the user's responsibility to perform this test.
Once this test has been passed, it will be considered that the casing works correctly and, on this basis, any subsequent flooding will be attributed to possible accidental faults in the handling by the user.
Therefore the warranty will not cover possible damages to the devices inserted in the housing, considering it the customer's responsibility to have previously tested the housing to check for possible defects.