- Save 22%
HELIOS 6000 VIDEO LIGHT
- ALSO AVAILABLE IN PACK -
Very high performance led light system, with a power of up to 6000 lumens (in super bright mode) in a very small size.
One of the most complete lights on the market with all types of light to meet the diver's needs. Specially designed for underwater photography and video.
YS type & ball arm base brackets, interchangeable .
With a 110 degrees aperture beam is the ideal spotlight for video in very dark places, especially for illuminating caves.
Also possible to use it as a flashlight when not recording by switching to concentrate mode with 30 degrees aperture.
With red light for night photography to avoid scaring animals due to they do not detect this wavelength.
Blue light for underwater fluorescence, which will turn your night dives into something totally new and without using a special mask or additional filters.
Single push button switch with indicator light that shows the battery capacity by color.
With Lithium-Ion batteries included and grouped in a single pack. Charger and a practical canvas case to carry it anywhere.
- Light output: 6000 Lm in white light; 300 Lm in spot mode; 150 Lm in red light; 300 lm in UV.
- LEDS: White: 1 x CXB1830 Ra80; Spot: 1 x Spot Light; RED: 6 x CREE XB-D N4 620 nm; UV: 8 x CREE XB-D M2 465 nm
- Power control: White: 100, 75, 50 and 25%; Spot and Red: 100, 50 and 25%; UV: 100 and 50%; SOS and Strobe.
- Color temperature: 5500 K
- Angle of aperture: White, Red and UV 100 degrees; Spot 30 degrees.
- Battery: 3400 mA/h Li-ion.
- Charging time: 2.5 hours (approx.)
- Battery life: White 50 min at 100%; Spot 300 min; Super Bright: 30 min; Red 360 min, UV 240 min.
- Maximum depth: 100 m
- Dimensions: 57 mm maximum diameter, 128 mm length.
- Weight: On surface - 485 gr. incl. batteries; In water - 230 gr. incl. batteries.
- Construction: Highly durable aircraft-grade anodized aluminum, glass lens and plastic bracket.
- Semi-rigid cordura case.
- Rubber protector for battery contacts during charging process
- Replacement gaskets with plastic puller to avoid damaging the gaskets
- Allen wrench for the exchange of the base to the arms
- Wrist support lanyard
The product has a 2-year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
If you want to explore the mysteries of the underwater world and get your PADI...