GARA TEAM LD CARBON FIN
- TYPE OF FIN
- FREEDIVING AND SPEARFISHING
- FULL FOOT
- FIBER / CARBON
- SUMMER SALES
- SUMMER SALES
New version of Gara Modular Carbon tested and developed by the Cressi Team that incorporates a new version of blade more reactive and lighter made of pure carbon, laminated with maximum quality resin of three hardness and a new foot pocket with improved adjustments hardness to enjoy the maximum the blade performance.
- Pure laminated carbon with maximum quality resin with weave of 12000 threads.
- Manufactured Industrially 100% by vacuum infusion at high temperature to eliminate any possibility of microbubbles in the structure, obtaining a very compact and reactive blade.
- Decreasing profile from a maximum thickness of 3 mm on the area of assembling the blade with the foot pocket, (as in the plastic version to minimize the assembling energy loss), to 1 mm thickness at the end with 5 different phases.
- Matt outer layer to avoid unwanted reflections.
- The zone of the blade-foot pocket assembly, which is especially sensitive to breaks, is improved with several technologies to minimize risks. The holes for the screws are made with mould, non-mechanized, to minimize the breaking possibility at this point. Rounded profile on the cancellation area foot pocket-blade. Internal elastic layer.
- Three hardness levels: LD: soft for fishers of reduced size and/or that do long movements and medium depth fishing; MD: The most versatile version. Medium hardness for fishers with an average size who combines displacement with all type of fishing, including those at great depth. HF: Medium/High hardness for bigger size fishers who fish in shoal and very deep, especially with constant weight.
- One piece rubber profiles with guide for fix the nerves, protecting the blade sides and the anti-slide wings.
New foot pocket made of two materials, specially adjusted to enjoy to the maximum the performance of the carbon and the transmission of energy foot-pocket-blade. The ribs reduce the hardness of the mixture by 20% compared to the previous version and the soft rubber area of the foot pocket has a stable composition to improve the transmission of energy. The new foot pocket combines two materials, a thermoplastic rubber shore 70°, flexible but inelastic and very resistant applied to the nerves, to the entire sole of the foot pocket and the exclusive material on the instep, set aside to apply the transmission of effort in an immediate way without getting dissipated in chewy compositions.
The middle of the instep incorporates a band of 2 cm of amplitude "Self-adjusting", that allows a slight expansion (between 2 and 4 mm according to size) to adapt to people with high instep or if you want to use thick neoprene socks. The expansion has been meticulously adjusted not to be detrimental the energy transmission.
The volume of the foot pocket has been dimensioned after deep anatomical studies, in such a way that the volumes are proportional to the effect of widening that causes the neoprene socks depending on the size of the foot. The Volume does not follow a specific proportion size to size because, proportionally, a small foot will grow much more than a big one when using neoprene socks.
The new Garmin Descent G1 and G1 Solar series computers...