- Save 10%
SOLO SHIPBOARDING 25th DRYSUIT
- FRONT ZIP
- SOFT BOOT
Our most technologically advanced Dry Suit, the Shipboarding 25th dry suit has been designed in collaboration with Military Special Task Forces, with High Quality Materials and Special Tailoring Techniques.
We consider the Solo Shipboarding 25th our best Trilaminate Dry Suit in terms of mobility, comfort, and overall resistance.
- Rip-Stop black Trilaminate, outer and inner lining.
- Reinforced pads in Rip-Stop Heavy Duty black Nylon® trilaminate on elbows, knees, crotch and butt.
- Reinforced pads in Cordura® 1000 on shoulders and chest.
- Special preformed knees ("pence") for maximum mobility.
- Removable Neoprene pads on knees
- Neck Protector
- Sealed on the inside with heavy duty polymer, Aquasure®
- Neck and wrists: Latex (neoprene or silicone on demand)
- Socks: H.D. neoprene, Supratex® outer lining (Boots on demand)
- Bronze front diagonal entry zipper, from the left front shoulder to the right rear side and telescopic torso with crotch strap.
- Adjustable internal suspenders
- Two big cargo pockets (tech version)
This Dry Suit is Ready-to-Dive:
- Separated neoprene hood (included)
- Bag for dry suit (included)
- Quick connect LP hose (included)
- Speleo-boots (included)
In today's post we would like to recommend our readers the new movie based on real...