- Reduced price
- Save 20%
OMAHA ZERO ROCKBOOT
- HARD SOLE
- RUBBER REINFORCEMENTS
Robust and with reinforced sole, the Omaha Zero TDS Boot is designed for use with dry suits with sock-foot type, incorporating a whole series of technical characteristics, for this functions.
With respect to the previous model, the Omaha Zero has been improved, incorporating a rubber reinforced toe cap with greater protection surface. It has a strip in the top part of the heel that facilitates the placement. The entire body of the boot is made of perforated fabric, to facilitate drainage and the closure cord, covers the entire instep, which makes the adjustment much more complete and comfortable.
The sole, extremely robust and reinforced, has drainage, thus facilitating the water exit and favoring the drying, unlike other models that prevent the water from leaving and retaining the interior drying.
- Adjusting laces, which cover the entire instep and velcro band.
- Reinforced rubber toe cap with large surface
- Heel reinforcement for fin adjustment.
- Polyurethane grip sole, with drain holes
- Heel strap for easy placement.
- Body with perforated fabric, which facilitates drainage
- For use with dry suits with sock type foot
- Transport mesh bag included