- Save 20%
OMAHA XTREM ROCKBOOT
The Xtrem is the model of the Omaha series of Rockboots for sock dry suits, the most advanced of TDS, used by armies and water rescue brigades.
Its redesigned sole is more flexible and made of an ultra-resistant material, which gives it a much better grip than previous models. It also has drainage holes for faster drying.
- Adjustable laces, which run along the entire instep and Velcro band.
- Reinforced rubber toe cap with large surface area.
- Reinforced heel for fin adjustment.
- Felxible non-slip sole with drainage holes.
- Heel strap for easy fitting.
- Body with perforated fabric for easy drainage.
- For use with sock foot drysuits
- Net carrying bag
If you want to explore the mysteries of the underwater world and get your PADI...