- Save 10%
DIVEMASTER COMERCIAL V12 DRYSUIT
- BACK ZIP
- HARD BOOT
- A 5MM 7MM
The Divemaster Commercial drysuit is the first choice of active sport divers and the UK’s major commercial diving schools.
Manufactured from a specially formulated 5mm hyper-compressed neoprene, the Divemaster allows freedom of movement and real diving flexibility, as well as being exceptionally hard-wearing.
Hyper-compressed is not just a name to increase product appeal. This is a full commercial process, requiring the use of a 500 ton heated press. Although this may sound excessive, this is a necessary process to achieve the highest possible standards in neoprene manufacturing.
The Divemaster Commercial can be used in conjunction with any undersuit in our range, for example the Thermalux® in mild European waters or Metalux® for more extreme diving conditions.
- Hyper-compressed neoprene
- Liquid taped seams
- Rear entry BDM metal zip with protective flap
- Neoprene neck and wrist seals
- Northern Diver low profile Inflation and exhaust valves, located in standard positions
- Bellows pocket on right thigh
- Zipped transporter pocket on left thigh
- Kevlar® kneepads
- Fitted with durable hard sole boots
- Supplied with neoprene hood, storage bag (folds out for use as a changing mat) and a maintenance repair kit.