- Save 10%
DIVEMASTER COMERCIAL DRYSUIT
- BACK ZIP
- HARD BOOT
- 5 MM
- WOMENS WEEK
- WETSUITS & DRYSUITS
The Divemaster Commercial drysuit is the first choice of active sport divers and the UK’s major commercial diving schools.
Manufactured from a specially formulated 5mm hyper-compressed neoprene, the Divemaster allows freedom of movement and real diving flexibility, as well as being exceptionally hard-wearing.
Hyper-compressed is not just a name to increase product appeal. This is a full commercial process, requiring the use of a 500 ton heated press. Although this may sound excessive, this is a necessary process to achieve the highest possible standards in neoprene manufacturing.
The Divemaster Commercial can be used in conjunction with any undersuit in our range, for example the Thermalux® in mild European waters or Metalux® for more extreme diving conditions.
- Hyper-compressed neoprene
- Liquid taped seams
- Rear entry BDM metal zip with protective flap
- Neoprene neck and wrist seals
- Northern Diver low profile Inflation and exhaust valves, located in standard positions
- Bellows pocket on right thigh
- Zipped transporter pocket on left thigh
- Kevlar® kneepads
- Fitted with durable hard sole boots
- Supplied with neoprene hood, storage bag (folds out for use as a changing mat) and a maintenance repair kit.
Technical diving is characterized by the depth,...
Discovering the treasures that the underwater depth hides and being able to observe...
To enjoy your dive with complete safety and comfort, you need to practice...
Casco Antiguo wants to announce in this...