- Save 10%
XTX200 DIN REGULATOR + XTX40 OCTOPUS
- FIRST STAGE
- FIRST STAGE
- ADJUSTABLE 2ND STAGE
- COLD WATER KIT
- FATHER´S DAY
- CHECK YOUR LUGGAGE
The XTX 200 is second only to the XTX Tungsten and rightly enjoys its position at the top of the Apeks regulator range. The ultimate blend of style and high performance, every detail of this product has been carefully designed to deliver the highest quality regulator. It features a swivel hose for maximum comfort.
- Features an innovative variable exhalation system (DCE). This system allows the diver to choose the type of deflector he wants to use, from a small one to a larger one. This gives the diver the choice between a wider baffle for minimal bubble interference (essential for underwater photography), or a narrower baffle for a compact regulator.
- narrower baffle for a compact and comfortable regulator. The regulator comes with both sets of baffles.
- It can be purchased with a fifth port that includes an additional heat exchanger (available on the Tungsten first stage, XTX200 and XTX100).
- It can be used in either right-handed or left-handed hose configuration.
- The process of changing the controller to a left-handed configuration is easy and straightforward. However, only authorized Apeks service personnel should perform this operation.
- Available in DIN or stirrup version.
- All models come with braided hoses as standard. These hoses are lighter, more flexible and stronger.
- Suitable for use in cold water (-10°C/-50°F).
- Directly compatible with EAN40.
- First stage type FSR.
- Highly polished bright chrome plating.
- Compact one-piece body.
- 4 medium pressure angled ports: 4 x 3/8" UNF.
- 2 high pressure angled ports: 2 x 7/16" UNF.
- Optional fifth port.
- Removable ARCAP valve seat.
- Unique overbalanced diaphragm design - as the diver descends, the overbalance allows medium pressure gas to enter the hose to rise faster than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- The environmental sealing system keeps water out of the mainspring chamber thus preventing ice formation and the entry of sediment and contamination.
- This second stage makes breathing easier thanks to its pneumatic compensation.
- The XTX purge buttons are large and easy to operate. It uses a 2-stage progressive purge: press the purge on the side for lower flow, useful when more control is needed (such as for filling lift balloons, etc.), then press the center to put it to full work (such as for purging the regulator, etc.).
- The large Venturi lever has a soft rubber grip, making it easy for you to find and use. The lever reduces sediment ingress and thus resists any possible friction so you can operate smoothly.
- The easy-grip effort control knob allows the diver to always be in control.
- The second stage is manufactured with active protection against infection, as all molded parts are made with an additive that kills MRSA, protects against E. coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mold and algae.
- The regulator's silicone purge makes breathing easier.
- Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw fatigue.
- The heat exchanger (patented), which surrounds the valve mechanism, eliminates the cold caused by gas expansion while providing warmth from the surrounding water.
The Octopus XTX40 is compatible with all regulators in the Apeks range. It offers the same features and performance as the XTX40 second stage and comes with a high visibility yellow front cover.
- Equipped with compensated system, heat exchanger, sensitivity adjustment and calibrated venturi control.
- XTX purge buttons are large and easy to use.
- Right / left reversibility (in workshop).
- Braided hoses, now standard on all models. These hoses are lighter weight, more flexible and more durable.
- Suitable for cold water use.
- Compatible with EAN40 out of the box.
Discovering the treasures that the underwater depth hides and being able to observe...
To enjoy your dive with complete safety and comfort, you need to practice...
Casco Antiguo wants to announce in this...
In today's post we would like to recommend our readers the new movie based on real...