- Save 15%
MK17 EVO C370 REGULATOR
- ALSO AVAILABLE IN PACK -
This reg system combines SCUBAPRO's premium diaphragm first stage with its newest air-balanced second stage. The MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. It is more compact yet delivers better breathing performance than its predecessor. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports which have been reconfigured for better hose routing. The new C370 brings forth the best features of its predecessor, the C350, while adding a balanced valve to its design. Its new exhaust tee, based on the S620Ti's design, contributes to a 10% improvement in work of breathing over the C350. It's a smart reg system for all kinds of diving applications.
- Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions
- Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximise air delivery and hose routing options
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily
- Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations
- DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and softgrip on a rugged black nylon frame
- Weight INT 232: 860g; DIN 300: 640g
- Airflow at 200bar: 6900 l/min
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- Compact rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon casing and new exhaust tee take up little space in a dive bag
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover adds the SCUBAPRO C-Series signature
- A new poppet and lever allows the design to maintain the same overall size as the C350
- A new exhaust tee based on the S620 Ti's design contributes to better work of breathing (a 10% improvement over the C350)
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from smaller to largest
- Weight: 171g.
- Airflow at 200bar: 1600 l/min
This holiday season, Casco Antiguo is helping dive enthusiasts immerse themselves in...
Nudibranchs are those colorful marine creatures that seem to be from an underwater...