The reliable, robust and refreshed Calypso regulator is compact, lightweight and perfect for beginner divers and dive centres. The Calypso regulator has been a dependable favourite for decades and has been emulated, but never equalled. Redesigned with a youthful twist, the new Calypso has an attractive new look to go with its always attractive price.
The Calypso is durable and dependable in even the most demanding conditions. It’s easy-to-maintain, lightweight, compact and comfortable design makes it a great fit for beginners and for use in dive centres. Dive centres will appreciate that this new version is compatible with previous versions.
- The Calypso is compact, easy to pack and easy to store
- The high-flow piston technology ensures excellent reliability and high performance
- Enjoy more stable medium pressure out thanks to the large diameter piston
- Designed with large holes in end caps for easy cleaning and better thermal exchange and improved resistance to freezing
- Built with few components for easy maintenance
- The yoke version includes a second filter, which can be change without dismantling and provides increased protection from polluted air
- For dive centers, a numbered sticker can be used to identify the regulator, easing the renting and tracking process
- Triangular DIN hand wheel has ribs for easier handling
- Avoid water retention with the open yoke screw
- The dust cap adjacent to the body protects the DIN and yoke inlet fittings against shocks
- The unique Comfobite mouthpiece, with patented roof of mouth bridge, reduces jaw fatigue
- The removable and reusable clip facilitates quick and easy mouthpiece changes
- With few components and easy access to the exhaust valve through a clipped deflector, maintenance is easy
- The in-line Venturi knob offers effective and progressive adjustments using an ergonomic design for easy manipulation, even with gloves.
- The polyurethane purge cover offers significant abrasion- and tear-resistance, protects from shocks, allows for easy water purging, and decreases inhalation effort
- Side openings prevent free flow when facing into currents or riding a scooter
- Reinforced polycarbonate makes the second stage stronger
- The Deflector splits up bubbles to decrease noise and protect the valve from expiration
*Satisfied the cold water test in accordance with the EN250A – tested in water between 2°C and 4°C. The Calypso is not intended for dives in very cold water like under ice diving.
Producto fuera de stock. Consultar en los próximos: 5.0000000000 días de entrega
- FIRST STAGE
- NO BALANCED
- FIRST STAGE
- DIVE MARKET