- Save 10%
START PRO 2.0 BC
- ALSO AVAILABLE IN PACK -
Designed primarily as a rental BC for resorts and dive schools, the Start Pro 2.0 gives students and customers the stability of a jacket style BC and the convenience of weight integration.
Diver operators will appreciate its bullet-proof construction using 1000 and 500 Denier Cordura and large, easy to see size markings on the shoulder. The Start 2.0 has two unique "gravity" releasable weight pockets equipped with rugged squeeze-style quick-release buckles. The back support is rigid for proper cylinder stability, but is fully padded for comfort and the ridged backpack is equipped with a grab handle for easy transport and gear donning assist.
Adjustable sternum strap and waist strap along with both torso adjustment shoulder straps are equipped with squeeze style" quick-release buckles for easy donning and doffing. The BCD has three over-pressure relief/dump valves with two located on the left and right shoulders and a third lower valve on the rear right of the air cell. All three can be manually dumped, two with pull cords and the other with the power inflator mechanism. The Cressi Start Pro has two techno-polymer D-rings and two additional spring clip holder rings for attachment of instruments and accessories. The Start Pro 2.0 is equipped with the Cressi's streamline Commando Power Inflator with cable activated pull dump valve and 3/8" threaded quick-disconnect hose. Shoulder overpressure relief valve with pull cord is provided for trimming of buoyancy. The inflator mechanism is environmentally sealed for greater reliability and less maintenance.
Two large cargo pockets with hook and loop closures are great for storage of gloves or a small dive light and more. The weight pockets have a capacity of 20 lbs. (9 kg.) of hard or soft weighs. The BCD has a lift capacity from 29.2 lbs. to 45 lbs. (13.3 kg to 20.4 kg) depending on the BCD size. The Start Pro weighs from 4.8 lbs. to 6.2 lbs. (2.1 kg to 2.8 kg) dry. BCD comes with an owner's manual.
- Designed Primarily as Rental BC for Resorts and Dive Schools
- Strong Enough to Rent, Bullet-Proof for Recreational Divers
- Stability of a Jacket Style BC
- Convenience of Weight Integration
- 1000 and 500 Denier Cordura Construction
- Large, Easy-to-See Size Markings on Shoulder
- Integrated Gravity Type Weight Pockets:
- 2 Large Accessory Pockets with hook and loop Closures
- Rigid, Fully Padded Back Support Panel
- 3 Relief/Overpressure Valves (rear/shoulder valves w/front pull knobs)
- Cressi Commando Power Inflator w/3/8" Threaded LP Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Plastic D-Rings for Accessory Attachment
- Rigid Padded Backpack w/Carry Handle: Stability & Ease of Transport
- Torso Adjustable Shoulders
- Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Adjustable Waist Strap with Cummerbund Pad for Comfort
- All Straps Equipped with Squeeze-Style" Side-Release Buckles
- Quick-and-Easy Donning and Doffing
- Lift Capacities:29.2 lbs. to 45 lbs. (13.25 kg to 20.4 kg) Size Dependent
- Single Cam Cylinder Band
- BCD Weight: 4.8 lbs. to 6.2 lbs. (2.1 kg to 2.8 kg), Dry
- Owner's Manual
If you want to explore the mysteries of the underwater world and get your PADI...