BRAÇO FLEXIVEL 24 cm mergulho,submarinismo,fotografia,fotosub,foto,10bar,BRAÇO,FLEXIVEL
From compact digital cameras to digital SLR cameras. A small DS-TTL and manual strobe with built-in target light
Multiple features condensedinto a compact design.
Circular beam angle of 100°x100° and guide number of up to 20. The YS-01 is a new compact-type slave strobe that can be used for all applications from wide-angle to macro photography.
You can switch between DS-TTL (Digital Slave TTL) and a ten-level manual control function, to enable fine adjustment of the light level according to the photographer's intentions. You can also set up a lighting system that uses two strobes in DS-TTL mode.
Power comes from four AA batteries for a powerful and long-lasting strobe. You can enjoy taking pictures all day long without having to recharge the batteries
The recycle time takes about two seconds with nickel-metal hydride batteries (2700 mAh) for stress-free continuous shooting.
The YS-01 is furnished with a high-luminance white LED target light (1W) indicating the optical axis of the strobe attached to its front face that is effective for night diving.
You can fully exercise your creativity with the YS-01, which can be used as a primary strobe or secondary strobe in a wide range of applications, from compact digital cameras to digital SLR cameras.
* Guide Number (ISO 100/m) (land): 20
* Beam Angle 100°x 100° (with diffuser 110°x110°)
* Batteries 4xAA A: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V
* Number of Flashes*1 A: 230 Ni-MH: 330
* Recycle time (full)*2 A: 2.5 sec. Ni-MH: 1.9 sec.
* Color temperature: 5600K
* Color temperature w/diffuser: 5250K
* Depth rating: 75m / 250ft
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 68x108x129mm / 2.7x4.3x5.2inch
* Weight : 505g / 17.7oz (w/o batteries) * Attached a fixing bolt to the Strobe.
* Underwater weight : -10g / -0.4oz(w/ batteries)
- Exposure control: DS-TTL, Light level control dial (GN): 1 / 1.4 / 2 / 2.8 / 4 / 5.6 / 8 / 11 / 16 / 20 (10 steps)
- Pre-flash control: Equipped with pre-flash cancel mode
- DS-TTL function
- Slave function
- Auto power OFF function
- Sync cord: Fiber-Optic Cable (L-type)
- Over-pressure relief valve
- LED target light
|01 Reflector||03 LED target light|
|02 Fiber-optic cable socket (slave sensor)||04 Fiber-optic cable socket (for additional strobe)|
|01 Battery cap||04 Light level control dial|
|02 Target light switch||05 Ready (red)/TTL (green) confirmation lamp|
|03 Mode switch|
- PROFUNDIDADE DE TRABALHO
- 75 M
- PODER NÚMERO GUIA
- ÂNGULO DE COBERTURA
- MODOS DE TRABALHO DO FLASH
- CONEXÃO FLASH
- TEMPO DE RECICLAGEM
- 2,5 S
- AUTONOMIA DE TIROS
- 240 TIROS POTÊNCIA MAXIMA
- PILAS O BATERÍAS AA
- TEMPERATURA DE COR
- 5600 K
- LUZ DE MODELAGEM
- SEM LUZ
- SISTEMA DE ANCORAGEM
- FRONTAIS CABEÇA
- COM DIFUSOR
- GUARDA SOL
- NÃO INCLUIDO
CABO FIBRA OPTICA SEA&SEA - SEA&SEA mergulho, submarinismo, foto, fotosub, 10 bar, flash, CABO, SEMcro, fibra, optica, sea&sea, terminações
The H2o-Tools rail with handle is applicable to all popular underwater housings from Olympus, Panasonic, Canon, Fuji, Sony and others. For Ikelite-housings the adaptor plate for Ikelite compact housings is required.
The adjustable handles (enwrapped with 3 mm Neoprene) can be installed on the right or left side. Each handle offers one M8 and 4 M5 screw holes to install a T-nut connector or other adaptors.
With second handle mounted a maximum housing width of 24 cm is possible.
The rail and the handle are made of black anodized aluminum for the handle is attached to a 3mm neoprene.
Weight: incl. tripod screw and arm approx. 350 g