Extra large flash capacitors and a dedicated rechargeable battery pack provide twice the speed and energy of the next smaller strobe.
The DS160 series strobes are specifically designed for underwater use to provide the most colorful and natural wide angle lighting on the market. A professional grade round xenon flash tube and powder coated reflector produce perfectly a soft, stunningly warm 4800K light.
Optional accessories for corded, fiber optic, or remote triggering.
The built-in modeling light automatically turns off and back on when taking a still photo to avoid over exposure.
Our famous quick-release toggle system eliminates attaches the battery pack with ease and confidence. A high capacity rechargeable NiMH battery pack provides longevity and rapid firing that no current set of AA batteries can provide.
- Depth rating: 100m (328')
- Max energy: 160 Ws
- Manual control increments: (10) 1/2 f-stop
- Modeling light: 205 lm LED
- Color temperature: 4800K
- Guide number at 1m / ISO 100: 24
- Flashes per charge: 225 full
- Recycle time: 1.5 seconds at full power
- Electrical sync connection: Ikelite ICS 5-pin bulkhead
- Battery: 7.2V 3300mAh NiMH
- Dimensions: 3.75 length x 7" diameter (96 x 179 mm)
- Weight with battery: 2.7 lb (1243 g)
- Buoyancy: Slightly negative in salt water