- Reduced price
- Save 40%
WAKULLA DRYSUIT THREELAMINATED
Wakulla is the TDS trilaminate dry suit designed by technical divers to meet the needs of the most demanding diving. It incorporates all the necessary features that make it a first rate dry suit at the best price.
Thanks to its high quality trilaminated coated cordure fabric, the Wakulla has the lightness, flexibility and neutrality in the water that the toughest conditions require.
This gem of TDS is completed by the QCS system from Sitech factory assembled, which allows the change of sleeves in minutes without glue or sealants. No more having to send the suit to a specialist workshop, delivery, additional costs or being stuck on an expedition unable to dive due to a ruptured seal. With a spare sleeve on hand, the suit becomes operational again in no time.
This QCS system is also compatible with the Antares dry gloves. Ask us about how to adapt and convert Wakulla in a single suit, with the best performance and the best price.
- High quality trilaminate with cordure cover
- Pocket holders of high capacity whit drain holes and velcro closure
- Interior straps
- Telescopic torso
- Shock with Kevlar reinforcement in the sole
- Latex cuffs with Si-Tech QCS system of rapid change.
- Double front zipper system, waterproof zipper + RiRi on deck
- Si-Tech valves for filling and dump
- Hood with air darin holes
- Hose with plastic handle on the racord to easily operation with gloves
- Carrying bag
- BACK ZIP
- WRIST ZIP