We use our own and third party cookies to collect information to improve our services and to analyze your browsing habits. If you continue browsing, it means accepting the installation of the same. You can configure your browser to prevent its installation.
Cookies that are strictly necessary to provide a service or content requested by the user. These are responsible for technical aspects such as identifying records and managing tool preferences for the use, interaction and location of access to content.
Functional cookies give the user information that make their browsing experience richer, such as, for example, displaying the weather forecast based on their location.
These cookies collect information related to website use, such as the time spent on it and the content visited by readers, to measure its performance and improve navigation.
Advertising and third-party customization cookies
These cookies obtain information from user browsing to manage advertising space and offer more relevant and quality content for them based on their preferences.
Below, you may find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
-Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2)
- From the Tools menu, select 'Internet Options'.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- You can set privacy settings with a six-position cursor that enables you to control the number of cookies to be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium-High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
-Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In Firefox Settings, you may choose to Use custom settings for your history, as well as other matters related to your Privacy.
-Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu located in the toolbar.
- Select Configuration.
- Click on Show advanced settings.
- In the 'Privacy' section, click on the 'Content settings' button.
- You can manage Cookie settings in the Cookies option.
-Safari (https://goo.gl/PcjEm3; https://goo.gl/dQywEo))
- From the settings menu, select the 'Preferences' option.
- Open the Privacy tab.
- Select the desired option from the 'block cookies' section.
- Please note that certain features and full Website functionality may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser, which can be accessed through the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND