Producto fuera de stock. Consultar en los próximos: días de entrega
- MORE ACCESORIES
Red, 140 cm, TDS surface marker buoy. The inflation is realized by metallic valve with a bc hose, wing hose, or dry suit hose. Also allows for buccal inflation.
Thanks to its closed system, the air remains in the interior, preserving the shape of the buoy, keeping it erect and comletely inflated on the surface.
It's also possible to use as a bouyancy emergency element on the surface.
Several security systems are included, such as an overpressure valve to prevent bursting and to allow for comfortable deflation, anti-lock connector for bc hose, reflective strips on both sides and a wet note zone in upper zone to send messages to surface.
The entire buoy folds over itself and is fastened with a rubber band to prevent it from loosening, and facilitating transport in very little volume.
- Thermosealed closure system
- Black reinforcement ribbon around the perimeter
- Metalic inflation valve with anti-block plug for bc hose
- Drain and overpressure valve with cord
- Solas Reflective bands in both sides
- Bungee to keep the buoy folded and facilitate transport
- Wet note zone in upper side to send messages to surface