- Reduced price
- Save 40%
SNIPER PRO SPEARGUN
The Sniper Pro speargun is a simple, functional speargun from the Sniper range but with a few technical solutions which guarantee its elevated performance!
Available in sizes: 75, 90, 100 y 110. Sniper Pro uses the tapered, compact muzzle with a built-in shaft guide and bridge, suitable for use with circular slings.
Anodized aluminum cylindrical outer barrel, Ø 28 on Sniper speargun. The Sniper spearguns mimic many design features from the top of the line Viper Pro, including the ergonomic shape of an ambidextrous handle. The handle is also molded to accommodate Mares Vertical Spiro reels, sold separately.
Sniper model includes a 16mm circular S-Power band with RACE wishbone and a single barb 6.5mm Tahitian shaft made of PR80 galvanized steel.
- The barrel is constructed of anodized aluminum, incorporating a closed muzzle bridge with shaft guide for greater precision.
- The muzzle accommodates circular powerbands.
- The trigger mechanism release is simple and safe with an integrated spring, while the stainless steel line-release guarantees durability and easy rigging.
- A new ergonomic handle mimics the shape used on Viper Pro and Cyrano EVO HF, set up for a Vertical Spiro reel.
- The handle is molded to accommodate Mares Vertical Spiro reels.
- PR80 Tahitian galvanized steel shaft, Ø 6.5 mm, single barb
- S-power Speed 16mm circular sling with Dyneema wishbone
- Mayor que 75
- Menor o igual que 75