Engineered for performance and designed to make a statement, the T-FLEX short sleeve rash guard makes donning a wetsuit oh-so-easy when worn as an under-layer. When worn by itself it protects against stings and abrasion, and when worn on the surface it provides a level of UV protection unmatched in the industry. Made of super-soft nylon and high-stretch spandex for maximum comfort and stretch, these quality rash guards form-fit to the body, are ultra comfortable, and provide soft hand feel. But where T-FLEX rash guards really stand out is with their unbeatable UV protection UPF 80 the highest UV protection rating available in the industry. T-FLEX short sleeve rash guards stand up to the elements, and they stand out anywhere.
- UPF 80 rating is awarded by UV Standard 801, the only UV certifying standard that tests fabric in real conditions of use – wet and stressed.
- Made from a blend of 86% super-soft nylon and 14% high-stretch spandex.
- Nylon/spandex blend is considered the hands-down best material combination for dive wear.
- The nylon is lightweight, easy to care for and dries quickly. The spandex provides more fabric stretch and allows for comfort and form-fitting styling.
- Nylon/spandex blends offer enhanced hand feel and moisture control along with exceptional strength and abrasion resistance.
- Form-fitting for that sleek hydrodynamic look and feel.
- Slimming color panels and cut.
- High neck line prevents chafing.
- Extremely versatile – ideal for divers, snorkelers, paddle boarders, swimmers and other water enthusiasts.
Producto fuera de stock. Consultar en los próximos: 7.0000000000 días de entrega
- VEST / SHIRT
- ANKLE ZIP