Filling the niche between traditional steamers and semi-dry suits, the Definition 7mm hooded steamer is a thoroughly modern cold water dive suit loaded with features. The design, while influenced by the popular Definition 6.5mm steamer, uses a thicker, higher stretch neoprene for more thermal protection and increased range of motion. An attached hood warms the head and neck, and a YKK horizontal front shoulder-to-shoulder zipper makes it easy to get in and out of the suit without help from a dive buddy. The ultra-comfortable plush interior has a new aluminum foil lamination for maintaining warmth. Internal cuff seals in both wrists and ankles keep water entry to a minimum, and a built-in spine/ lumber pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives. This suit fits like a glove, provides extra stretch where it's needed most, and offers a level of warmth, comfort and durability well-suited to active cold-water divers.
- CE certified a Class A dive suit - rated for water temperatures ranging from 45ºF (7ºC) to 54ºF (12ºC).
- Flexible neoprene increases range of motion and makes the suit easier to don and doff.
- Suit is assembled using solvent-free Aqua glue, a 100% green process.
- YKK front shoulder-to-shoulder zipper includes a protective over-flap panel.
- Interior plush with aluminum foil lamination keeps warmth next to the body.
- Arms and legs are made of single panels for enhanced donning/doffing.
- Internal cuff seals on wrists and ankles inhibit water entry.Large prints on shoulder, knees and elbows provide abrasion resistance.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on the high-wear seat area.Built-in spine/ lumber pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives.
- New equestrian-style stitching on the seat-area creates a slimmer silhouette.
- Made from X-Foam neoprene, the only "green" neoprene that complies with P.A.H.regulations.
Producto fuera de stock. Consultar en los próximos: 7.0000000000 días de entrega
- SEMI-DRY SUIT
- A 5MM 7MM