The Subacqua Tifon X regulator continues the evolution of its successful predecessor the Tifon, incorporating a new lighter second stage and an improved cover with an optimized design, maintaining high quality in the materials used.
The Tifon X exceeds all existing quality and performance standards. It has been designed taking into account every detail to achieve maximum performance. The exceptional durability is guaranteed by the quality of the materials used and the meticulous manufacturing quality control processess.
The 'SUBACQUA Tifon X' regulator is a first and a second stage connected through a low pressure hose. It is available in standard version and can be modified to dive in cold water (up to 3 ° C).
It comes standard with the padded Subacqua regulator bag for transport and storage.
- The first stage is cut from a block of marine brass which is chrome plated later to increase corrosion resistance.
- With DIN connector can be used with pressures up to 300 bar (4350 psi).
- The turret is swivelled to facilitate routing the hoses.
- The intermediate pressure is adjustable.
- You can modify for use in cold or polluted waters.
- Available in INT and DIN.
- There is an optional DIN connector to replace the connector bracket (INT).
- The second stage is made of thermoplastic marine brass and chrome that provide great durability.
- The mouthpiece is easily replaceable for optimal adjustmentt.
- Control Venturi and dial for adjusting the inhalation effort
- Technology First Stage: Membraned compensated Pneumatically
- Maximum Operating Pressure: Stirrup - 232 bara / 3300 psi; DIN - 300 bar / 4350 psi
- Intermediate Pressure: 0.35 +/- 9.7 bar (140 +/- 5 psi)
- Number and Size of Ports: 2 High HP 7/16 "and 3/8 LP 4 Low"
- Hose length: 75 cm (35 ")
- Maximum immersion depth: 50 m
Producto fuera de stock. Consultar en los próximos: 0.0000000000 días de entrega
- FIRST STAGE
- FIRST STAGE
- ADJUSTABLE 2ND STAGE
- DIVE MARKET